Coinbase has been around since 2012 and has kept improving since their inception. This summary and review will give you the pros and cons of one of the biggest cryptocurency companies in the world. Helping over 20 million users in more then 33 different countries is no mean feat. They started off just selling Bitcoin to customers but have now expanded to a lot more services keeping the ease of use and their trustworthy reputation.
- Name: Coinbase Digital Currency Exchange
- Location: San Fransisco USA
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR CHF, GDP, AUD, CAD, CNY and more
- Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, 0X, Zcash, BAT, USDC
- deposit: Bank Transfer (SEPA), Credit/Debit Card, Cryptocurrencies
- Trading fees: Varied
- Deposit fees: Varied
- Withdrawal fees: Varied
- High qualtiy platform with instant transactions
- Varied deposit / withdrawal options and currencies
- Beginner friendly
- Good customer support
- Insured deposits possible
- Only Europe and Great Britain
- varied deposit / withdrawal options and currencies
- No US credit cards
- Accounts are regularly monitored for suspicious activity
- Mixed customer service reviews
LEARN AND EARN
Up to one Billion XLM will be distributed in the EARN opportunity. 100% will go towards the Coinbase users and these funds are provided by the Stellar Development Foundation. a nonprofit that helps develop the Stellar protocol
We know a lot, but not everything .
If we have an answer then we will gladly share it.
So just ask us