Binance provides ease of access with ease of use. They are continually building and engage customers directly on social media every time there’s any kind of bump in the road (funds are safu). Regulatory restrictions is forcing them to come out with different versions of their exchange dependant on geographical location of the customers.
(Review last updated 08/2019)
- Name: Binance
- Founded: 2017
- Location: Hong Kong
- Fiat Currencies: none so far
- Cryptocurrencies: 1237
- deposit: all integrated Cryptocurrencies
- Trading fees: 0.1% and additional discount with BNB
- Deposit fees: none
- Withdrawal fees: Varied according to different blockchain conditions
- High quality platform with instant transactions
- as of 2019 biggest exchange worldwide in volume
- cutting edge fee structure
- Beginner friendly
- Good language support
- Insured through SAFU fund in case of hacks
Stuff to know
Binance is Binary or Bit + Finance
Currently Binance is still boasting the biggest trading volume in the world and has shared its plans to become a Fiat onramp as well in certain jurisdictions or countries.
Even thought they are treating the safety of the funds under their management with the utmost care you can never be safe enough so do not keep any more coins on the exchange than needed and always use 2fa or 2 factor authentification.